You may already have seen them (I shared them before and some have been around for a while) but these three videos of children are a perfect #FeelGoodFriday opportunity. They are all about books and all, in their own way, show how great are books; Enjoy!
The saddest bookworm
It’s a great illustration of my feelings when I finish a book… And you? Sharing the sadness?
Kids tell us: “Why I read”
For the main part, that’s just plain good sense. My favorite part is “(…) but I eat a lot of carrots so.. that’s my justification” (for reading in the car even though it might be bad for your eyes)
Madison loves books
Well, ok, this one I shared so much it might start to get annoying, sorry. I just love how theatrical she gets about books and I’m sure this comes from her reading millions and millions of books
Well, hum, no comments. #BookFever
That’s it for the day! Have an amazing weekend!
- Author-preneur tip: The List to help you manage Self Publishing - 7 October 2015
- What makes a book - 5 October 2015
- See you in October! - 16 September 2015
- Google policies and general gentleman-like publishing manners - 15 September 2015
- 24 Symbols: good news from March! - 14 September 2015
- Children are always right - 11 September 2015
- Translation: now is the time - 10 September 2015
- How to make time stretch - 8 September 2015
- StreetLib books seize Latin America with BajaLibros! - 7 September 2015
- StreetLib: Hip Hop Book culture on the online streets. - 3 September 2015